UPDATE: While I am publishing most comments, please read the criteria for this contest carefully since only comments meeting contest criteria will be eligible to win. The winner’s name will be posted here on Saturday and must contact me within 48 hours to claim the collection of books. Otherwise, another eligible reader will be eligible to win.
Perhaps it is because I used to teach first grade or maybe I’m just a library geek but I love books. I can’t go into a bookstore without buying something. When I used to teach, I could never resist adding to my classroom library through monthly book club fliers. I also love the library which we visit quite often.
Scholastic heard about my love of books and got in touch with me to offer Tech Savvy Mama readers the opportunity to win a collection of the most beautiful brand new Scholastic children’s titles and a Scholastic bookbag with a retail value over $100.00!
- Zen Ties (Jon Muth)- A beautifully illustrated book about compassion and friendship that reaffirms the importance of our ties to one another.
- Good Night, Sleep Tight (Simon Ludvigsen Gaines)- The perfect bedtime book for toddlers and preschoolers that comes with a blanket that allows children to tuck each adorable animal into bed.
- What Pet to Get? (Emma Dodd)- Jack’s mother says he can choose a pet . . . but what pet to get? An elephant? A polar bear? What about a Tyrannosaurus Rex? The last page reveals Jack’s final choice, and a big surprise!
- I Lost My Kisses (Trudie Trewin)- Matilda Rose loves to kiss. But one day, something goes terribly, horribly wrong. She loses her kisses, just before her daddy is going to come home. Matilda goes on the hysterical and thoughtful search to find her kisses and learns that you can never really lose your kisses — they will always be there when you need them.
- What’s the Weather?– With lift-the-flaps, pull-tabs, foil, and glitter, this is a wonderfully fun interactive book that explains what weather is and what causes it to change. Children can facts about where rain comes from, what snowflakes really are, and the truth about thunder and lightning!
- Little Scholastic’s The Crawly Caterpillar– This first nature book with rhyming text and realistic textures lets your child touch & learn about the miracles of nature. Feel the caterpillar as it grows, turns into a chrysalis, and changes into a beautiful pop-up butterfly. Little Scholastic is a new line of books created by Scholastic and designed to give babies & toddlers a head start in learning.
To win this amazing collection of Scholastic’s new titles, post a comment telling me how you heard about Tech Savvy Mama and a suggestion for future site content.
For an additional chance to win, join my Lilaguide.com group, Tech Savvy Parents. Tech Savvy Parents is a place for moms and dads to share and discuss favorite websites, technology, and other computer issues relating to children using Lilaguide, a brand new online community just for parents. Click here to join Tech Savvy Parents and for another chance to win!
I’ll post the winner’s name on Tech Savvy Mama on Saturday, May 3. Good luck and be sure to check back to see if you won!
Thanks for reading and many thanks to Scholastic for providing such a fabulous giveaway!
The fine print:
- Midnight EST Friday, May 2 is the deadline for posting all comments to Tech Savvy Mama and joining the Tech Savvy Parents lilagroup in order to be eligible for the drawing.
- This blog post is original to Tech Savvy Mama and may not be reposted without permission.
- Tech Savvy Mama does not do paid posts.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama