While Read Across America Week is winding down, National Reading Month is just getting started! To celebrate reading, I’ve teamed up with LeapFrog and the National Education Association (NEA) to spread the word about the TAG Reading System’s 1 Million Reading Hours Pledge to celebrate National Reading Month.
Throughout the month of March, LeapFrog wants to encourage families to spend more time reading together. You probably spend some time each day reading to your child so pledge to set aside at least 10 minutes a day every day this month and contribute to the national goal of 1 million reading hours and reinforce the importance of shared reading time in your own family. Whether you pledge to read 10, 15, or 30 minutes a day to your child, you’ll receive a fun certificate, reading calendar, and coupons good for discounts on LeapFrog products at Toys R Us.
To reinforce reading and to add to your home libraries, LeapFrog and Scholastic are hosting a Love of Reading Sweepstakes where 10 winners will get a TAG Reading System, TAG books, and books from Scholastic! LeapFrog and Scholastic together in one giveaway! This sends my heart a-flutter and is truly an awesome giveaway!
To share my love of reading with you, LeapFrog has offered me the opportunity to give away a TAG prize pack to a very lucky Tech Savvy Mama reader. One reader will receive a LeapFrog TAG Reading System with 5 amazing TAG books along with an expanded-memory LeapFrog TAG Reading System with 10 books to donate to their local library.
Your first step to entering is to go to the 1 Million Reading Hours site and pledge to read at least 10 minutes a day to your child. Then come back and leave a comment below telling me how much time you will be reading per day.
For extra entries, feel free to do any or all of the following:
- Blog about this giveaway and leave a comment with your permalink
- Join the LeapFrog Community and leave a comment with your username
- Read my posts in the LeapFrog Teacher Tagvocates Blogs and leave a comment telling me the title of one of my entries
- Tweet about this giveaway and include a link to your Tweet in your comment and feel free to Tweet this: Celebrate National Reading Month with @techsavvymama and win @LeapFrog TAG. Enter here: http://tiny.cc/Rdld5
- Subscribe to my feed and leave comment telling me you’ve subscribed
- Follow me on Twitter (@techsavvymama) and leave a comment with your Twitter ID
- Add me to your blogroll and leave a comment containing the URL of your blog
Leave a separate comment for each entry and be sure at least one of your entries contain a valid e-mail address!
This giveaway will be ongoing throughout the month of March. I’ll select the winner from all the comments using Random.org on April 1.
Good luck and go pledge!
Fine print: To be eligible, enter by completing the above tasks and leaving your comments by Tuesday, March 31 at Midnight. One person can enter up to 8 times by completing each of the tasks as outlined above. Winner will be chosen at random by random.org and will need to reply with their mailing address 48 hours to claim their prize. Products will only be shipped within the United States.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama