Belated thanks to Nicole over Banana Blueberry for the Sisterhood Award she so kindly bestowed upon me last week for all of my “wonderful ideas for parenting.” Nicole also awarded some of my favorite sites the Sisterhood Award too. Congrats to Aimee over at Smiling Mama and Jessica from A Parent in Silver Spring, two of my daily must reads along with Banana Blueberry!
The Sisterhood Award represents attitude and gratitude and is all about spreading the love. So without further ado, I’d like to pass the award on to these fine ladies in the blogosphere:
- Mommy CEO because she’s a successful business woman who makes sure she’s always balancing work and family.
- Stimeyland for her wonderful witty accounts about adventures in parenting. More times than not when I am laughing at my computer, it is because of something written by Stimey.
- Smarty Pants Mama because of her practical and budget friendly parenting tips. I love the Recall Wednesday feature since it saves me a trip to the CPSC website.
- Teach Mama for sharing wonderful resources that enable parents to be the best teachers they can be for their children.
- Where’s My Cape for smart, funny, honest writing. You just have to read for yourself!
So there you have it! Congratulations all Sisterhood Award winners!
If you would to bling out your own blog or to pass The Sisterhood Award on, please send me an e-mail or leave a comment below and I’ll send you the HTML for the button!
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama