So each night I’ve been spending a few minutes on the Sony Digital Imaging site practicing in the Free Play Mode. Free Play Mode allows you to play each of the three games by themselves but unfortunately your scores don’t count towards the contest. However, it is good practice for Contest Mode where you have to beat all three games in a row to enter to win the prizes. So far my previous attempts in Contest Mode have failed miserably and I’m no closer to winning anything.
As I mentioned, you have to beat all three games to enter the actual contest for a chance to win the Sony loot. Here’s a rundown of what I’ve learned from practicing each of the three games so far:
- Objective– Pick the smiles out of the rest of the faces and hit next to move on to the next set of faces. The game starts out easy, with 4 faces on the screen and then becomes more difficult as the faces get smaller and there are more on the page.
- Tip– Be sure to turn up the resolution on your monitor and put one of those magnifying panels over your screen to avoid clicking on the frowning faces to avoid eye strain as you attempt to find all the smiling faces.
- Gotcha– Click carefully though because by clicking on three or more nonsmilers, your game ends.
- Objective: Match the blurred image with one of the three faces below. This game also starts out easy, with one blurred image and a set of three images below and gets progressively harder.
- Tip– Use the background to aid you in identifying faces faster. If the background is light in the blurry image, select the blurred image with the light blurry background.
- Gotcha– You have to be quick because if the images come into focus before you match the blurry image to the actual picture, you lose and have to start again.
- Objective– Pretend to use an Alpha camera’s swiveling viewfinder to keep your subject in view by moving the mouse to control the viewfinder. Your task is to click on the images as they scroll by and the challenge is to collect a certain number of images to move on to the next level.
- Tip: Just pretend you are playing a shooting game in an arcade or a carnival. Get those flying images in the viewfinder and click.
- Gotcha: You have to be fast or your game ends!
Interested in giving the Sony Digital Imaging game a try?
If so, you have increased your odds of winning since Sony is giving one very luck Tech Savvy Mama reader a set of MDR-NC60 noise canceling headphones. To enter, click here to try the games and then come back and leave a comment telling me about your experience.
Here are my rules about commenting. Read carefully!
- Comments must mention something specific about the game and include your e-mail address.
- No one word answers, one sentence answers, or comments that plagiarize any part of this post.
- Doing any of the above will automatically disqualify all your entries and I refuse to hunt for your e-mail address if you win.
- Yeah, I’m being super picky but these are $200 headphones, people! Want them? Work for them!
For extra entries you may do any of the following 6 things as long as your comment meets the above critieria:
- Add the new Tech Savvy Mama button to your site and leave a comment with your blog’s URL
- Blog about this giveaway and leave a comment with your permalink
- Tweet about this giveaway and include a link to your Tweet in your comment. Feel free to Tweet this: @techsavvymama is giving away Sony MDR-NC60 noise cancelling headphones worth $200! http://tr.im/lcch
- Add me to your blogroll and leave a comment containing the URL of your blog
- Subscribe to my feed and leave comment telling me you’ve subscribed
- Follow me on Twitter (@techsavvymama) and leave a comment with your Twitter ID
- Leave a separate comment for each entry!
By the way, I was not paid a dime for sharing the Sony Digital Imaging game with you and from the way my game playing is going, there’s no chance in hell I’ll be winning that DSLR camera!
Fine print: To be eligible, comments must meet the above criteria. One person can enter up to 7 times by completing each of the tasks as outlined above. Winner will be chosen at random by Random.org and will need to reply with their mailing address 24 hours to claim their prize. By entering, you agree that MDR-NC60 noise canceling headphones are for personal use and not for resale. Product will only be shipped within the United States. Contest can end at any time.
This blog post is original to Tech Savvy Mama and may not be reposted without permission.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama