Can you feel the excitement? Not only is Halloween right around the corner but Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs just came out on DVD! If you are a fan of the Ice Age movies, you can now see all of your favorite Ice Age friends on the new DVD that was released on Tuesday or better yet, leave a comment below to win 1 of 5 copies that I have courtesy of Twentieth Century Fox!
Today Sid from Ice Age 3 has some safety tips to help your family have a very happy Halloween:
- It is best to travel in a herd, preferably in one that includes an adult human-type.
- Stick to familiar neighborhoods and never enter a stranger’s house, car, or cave.
- Carry a flashlight or glow stick to scare off dinosaurs and make yourself more visible at night.
- Bring a cell phone for quick communication in case you are separated from your group.
- Secure emergency information discreetly within your costume or on a bracelet to wear on your paw.
- Consider adding reflective tape or striping to your costume for greater visibility- it can get dark even in the snow!
- Walk- don’t run or fly- and be extra careful crossing streets.
- Have an adult human-type check for unwrapped or fossilized candy before you eat your treats.
Thanks to the generosity of Twentieth Century Fox, I have 5 copies to give away!
To win, just share one thing you do to make sure your family has a happy and safe Halloween! Easy, right? I’ll notify the winners on Halloween morning!
If you aren’t familiar with the Ice Age movies, read Sandie’s review on Common Sense Media to determine if Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs is right for your family. Not only is Sandie a mom and an in-real-life friend she’s a professional movie reviewer whose reviews I trust to ensure that the movies we watch are appropriate for our family.
And congratulations to last week’s movie winners!
- Aimee from Smiling Mama won the Blockbuster Movie Trivia Contest
- Heather was our Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs prize pack winner
- Lisa from Workout Mommy will be sent the Snow White DVD Combo Pack with a 7 pack of plus dwarfs!
Giveaways and review copy provided by Twentieth Century Fox. This is not a compensated post.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama