- Supermarket Mania– A game where we have to use the joystick controls to race around the store and keep it stocked with the items our customers want.
- Pile Up Bakery– A 1 or 2 player game that is really testing my ability to use our PSP because of my inability to pile up sweets as they drop on to the assembly line.
- Tetris– A classic that is so different than the version I used to play on my college computer back in the day!
What additional mini games do you think I should add to my PSP that our 4 and 6 year old would enjoy?
Leave a comment with your suggestions below and be entered to win a $50 PlayStation Network gift card courtesy of the PlayStation Family Fun Campaign! Feel free to suggest as many as you’d like since they are free to download, I can add as many to our PSP as I want without paying a dime!
Also feel free to visit these posts for additional entries into the gift card giveaway!
- Comics Go Digital on the Sony PlayStation Portable
- Shhh..Don’t tell the kids Mommy’s watching on movie on her PSP!
- Getting to Know My Sony PSP- How you can help & win!
I was invited to participate in the PSP Summer Family Fun blogger program by Sony Corporate Entertainment America and share my experiences using the PSP. I received these items to document my experiences and was not compensated for my participation however, I do hope that my involvement might allow me the opportunity to win a BlogHer conference sponsorship. All opinions are my own.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama