Go back to school in style with these awesome Sesame Street flash drives currently on sale through Totsy that come preloaded with full length content that matches the character and are ready for plugging and playing. These fun USB drives are $19.99 each and also hold up to 400 photos, 400 songs, or virtually unlimited amount of written content along with the preloaded content.
Having a Grover USB in your laptop bag ensures your office hipster cred and makes you a super hero on Take Your Child to Work days when you provide insta-entertainment to the masses so fellow parents can actually work for 30-45 minutes!
- Abby Caddaby with a Sesame Street version of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland featuring Elmo called Abby in Wonderland
- Cookie Monster includes Cookie Monster’s Best Bites
- Ernie features Bert and Ernie’s Word Play
- Big Bird will have your kids learning the ABCs with Do the Alphabet
- Elmo comes preloaded with the Best of Elmo
- Grover includes A Celebration of Me
- Sesame Street logo USB offers a full-length home video- 25th Anniversary: A Musical Celebration
Besides Sesame Street USB drives, Totsy always has great products offered for up to 70% off retail for moms on-the-go and moms-to-be looking for brand-specific sales. Totsy’s 72 hour sales are designed for moms and kids ages infant to 7. I always love getting my daily emails to learn about the best kid gear. They have fabulous prices on high-end merchandise that is great for your family or as gifts for precious nieces, nephews, and grandchildren!
My favorite purchase from Totsy has to be the glow in the dark shark and Hello Kitty Sigg water bottles that I recently scored for our kids for the bargain basement price of $8-10 each when they retail for $20+ a piece!
All images courtesy of Totsy. Referral links included which means I get a Totsy credit if you join through the links above and make a purchase. No compensation was received from this post.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama