The Bosch Tassimo T20 BrewBot ($129.99) makes it easy to brew a variety of beverages at the touch of a button in the comfort of my home. I received some of the TDiscs along with my brewer as part of the Virtual Holiday Extravaganza but upon seeing the Sunday Target ad, decided to take a trip to our local store to see what other varieties were available. I love how many T Discs are available and took the opportunity to stock up!
- Smart. The T20 scans the barcode on the top of each TDisc in order to know how much water to add to each type of beverage.
- Small footprint. This machine takes up the same amount of room as my Cuisinart Grind and Brew Thermal but is shorter. I’ve considered clearing a spot for it on my desk in my office!
- Fast. It takes about a minute for my beverage of choice to brew!
- Choices. 40 varieties of beverages are available in TDisc form to ensure that there’s something for everyone or to meet every caffeine need!
- Cheap. While a single TDisc costs more than the beans I buy from my favorite independent coffee shop, each cup brewed with a TDisc costs significantly less than the cost of a daily latte at said coffee shop.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama