- Factory tour including a chance to see their green roof
- Time on the Ford test track (!)
- Hearing how Ford addresses global sustainability in terms of product actions, manufacturing, and human rights
- Trip to the Sustainable Materials Lab to learn ways Ford works to make vehicles green inside and out
- Meeting with the design team who will show how uses of motion-tracking equipment and computer software help evaluate the ergonomics of their cars
- Hands on in-car demonstrations of Ford’s voice activated SYNC system
- Learning about software that creates a variety of driving conditions and experiences to test real situations drivers may encounter in real life
I’d love to help you answer any questions you have about Ford, green vehicles, or embedded technology in cars. If there’s anything you would like me to ask while I am attending the event, please feel free to leave a comment here or Tweet me!
- For my previous post about cars and technology, please visit my Intel Upgrade post where I wrote about the technology Intel is testing in cars to he heighten the user experience.
- Ford is also at the Consumer Electronics Show that is currently happening in Las Vegas. To see the latest news from Ford as it is unveiled, visit their site to get the inside story.
- See Ford’s latest green and driving technology on the technology section of their site.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama