- Feeding– Whether bottle or breast feeding, the app allows you to record detailed information about each feeding. Keep track of how long the baby fed, the amount, and there’s the option to add a more detailed journal entry. Breast feeding moms can ensure they are switching sides and time the duration of the feeding with the touch of a button. The app allows parents to view trends and suggests a feeding schedule based on the patterns. This method sure beats the little spiral bound notebook that I used to keep on the counter that was way too easy to forget during those middle of the night feedings!
- Diaper changes– While monitoring diaper changes seems like TMI now with a 4 1/2 and 7 year old, I do remember calling the pediatrician when the kids were babies and being to tell them all about their stools. The app features a diaper icon that lets you keep track of #1, #2, or both. If #2, you can enter in the consistency and even the color. All information you need to record is located with the touch of a button on a single screen for easy entering. I can see how this would be really helpful information to take to sick visits but am kinda happy that we’re beyond this stage!
- Growth– Whether for you or your relatives, it’s always nice to know that your little one is developing nicely. I love the slide bars on the screen to record weight, length, and even head circumference.
- Sleeping– Pressing a button on the app when your baby falls asleep activates a timer on your phone for keeping track of sleep patterns for night and day.
- Email journal entries directly to your pediatrician by pressing a single button on the app.
- Connect with a live Similac Feeding Expert through your phone who can help answer questions.
- Read developmental information via your phone.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama