- 2 Bag Tags for hanging on backpacks, lunch boxes, sleeping bags and will withstand the elements thanks to their waterproof nature.
- 10 Sticky Labels that are versatile and long lasting for items such as water bottles and flashlights because of their UV resistant, dishwasher/microwave safe, and peel and stick properties.
- 24 Skinny-Minis are smaller versions of the aforementioned Sticky Labels and are wonderful for toiletries, hairbrushes, and sunscreen sticks.
- 8 Shoe Labels affix to the insides of shoes so there’s no mix up of footwear at camp. They can withstand trips through the creek or a dunk in the pool because they are waterproof!
- 50 Tag Mates that will adhere to every article of clothing and withstand countless trips through the washer and dryer! They are the reason why we didn’t lose any mittens, hats, sweatshirts, or coats during the winter months! I’ll be affixing them to swimsuits, towels, and more in the summer months!
- 2 Friendship Bracelets because making a new friend at camp is inevitable so why not give one to a new BFF before heading separate directions and vowing to keep in touch via email or text!
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama ©2012