|iPad Bluetooth Keyboard Portfolio from Things Remembered|
|Packaged ready for gift giving|
The silver engravable plate is large enough to accommodate 3 lines of text containing 28 characters each and is securely attached to the front of the portfolio. I always hate when personalized items have those stick on plates that seem to be held on with double sided tape that never last and this certainly is not one of those items. The silver plate is even slightly recessed into the padded cover.
|Raised rubberized keyboard is comfortable to type on|
The iPad portfolio allows iPad owners to use their device in either landscape or portrait mode. The built in hands-free stand comes out of the front of the case provides a great viewing angle to minimize eye strain. It is securely attached and stays out of the way when not in use. The rubber bumper located above the keyboard allows for the iPad to securely stand in portrait mode.
- Visit Things Remembered and leave a comment about the product/products you like best
- Follow @TRemembered on Twitter and let me know in your comment
- Tweet this daily and leave a link to your tweet in your comment: I want to win the engravable iPad case from @TRemembered & @TechSavvyMama: http://bit.ly/m01W48 #giveaway
- Subscribe to this blog’s RSS feed and let me know in your comment
- Subscribe to this blog via email and tell me you’ve done so below
- Follow me via Networked Blogs and leave a comment
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama