It’s back to school time and many families are scouring the Sunday ads and online deal sites looking for the best prices on technology including cheap netbooks and cheap laptops from all the major manufacturers like Toshiba, Dell, Sony, Samsung, and HP.
- What is your budget?
- Who will use it and what will you be using it for?
- Are you looking for a machine to take everywhere?
- Do you plan on using it on the plane due to frequent travel?
- Are you looking for a laptop that will spend most of its time sitting on your desk or kitchen table, and only occasionally leave the house?
- Do you want to watch DVDs on it? Blu-Ray?
- When at home, will you plug it into a big monitor or use it with the built-in screen?
- Are you a gamer who wants fast performance and amazing graphics?
- HP Pavilion dm1z review
- Choosing a perfect laptop for college
- Factors to consider when purchasing computers for kids
- First SPARK review- A Toshiba Laptop Designed with Kids in Mind
- A how-to guide to understanding AMD Vision technology to simplify your PC purchase.
- My Holiday Gift Guide is a great place to start in narrowing down the many choices you have when buying a new computer. The pros and cons provide great food for thought!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama