|Example of Parrot MKi9200 dashboard mount|
- Excellent Bluetooth kit for a professional, permanent, no wires-showing result.
- iPod integration including cover art.
- Cheaper than buying a new car, and has more features than most factory Bluetooth/iPod kits.
- Software upgradable for future bug fixes, phone compatibility, etc.
- I wish the Parrot booted up faster when pulling out of the driveway. I’m impatient and don’t like to wait until I’m in the street until I can use it.
- I wish there was a “shuffle songs” button directly on the iPod menus to shuffle among whatever music is at that level.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama