- Home improvements. Zaarly connects busy homeowners to service providers, such as house cleaners, handymen, movers, plumbers, decorators, and contractors.
- Event planning. Zaarly helps people planning events – weddings, birthdays, vacations, dinners – connect with caterers, event planners, venues, and entertainment.
- Hiring contract workers. Zaarly connects small businesses with short-term freelancers, graphic designers, developers, personal assistants, or lawyers.
- Discovering the hard-to-find. Zaarly is becoming a go-to resource for people seeking electronics, furniture, housing, concerts, and sporting event tickets; even cars.
- Errands. Zaarly can be a time saver by providing assistance with tasks such as dog walking, dropping off and picking up dry cleaning, flower delivery, and picking up last minute gifts.
|Request products or services locally through Zaarly|
Zaarly is free. Head to Zaarly.com and sign up for an account. By signing up, Zaarly is donating $1 to Feeding America for every sign up and you can leave a comment below to enter to win a $10 Starbucks gift card.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama