If you’re a fan of buying and selling items locally through sites like eBay Local and wish CraigsList made it easier to find legitimate offers for helpful services that could save you time, take a look at Zaarly. Launched earlier this year, Zaarly is an app connecting “buyers,” people more than willing to take time consuming tasks off your hands, with “sellers.” It’s a helpful app for busy parents needing help completing their to-do lists and could use more hours in their day.
How do I use Zaarly?
How does Zaarly work?
Zaarly relies on the community of users to answer the request, making it a huge time saver for busy parents.
What kinds of requests could I make through Zaarly? Recent examples of actual listings include requests for:
- Home improvements. Zaarly connects busy homeowners to service providers, such as house cleaners, handymen, movers, plumbers, decorators, and contractors.
- Event planning. Zaarly helps people planning events – weddings, birthdays, vacations, dinners – connect with caterers, event planners, venues, and entertainment.
- Hiring contract workers. Zaarly connects small businesses with short-term freelancers, graphic designers, developers, personal assistants, or lawyers.
- Discovering the hard-to-find. Zaarly is becoming a go-to resource for people seeking electronics, furniture, housing, concerts, and sporting event tickets; even cars.
- Errands. Zaarly can be a time saver by providing assistance with tasks such as dog walking, dropping off and picking up dry cleaning, flower delivery, and picking up last minute gifts.
|Request products or services locally through Zaarly
Who else uses Zaarly?
Zaarly is currently active in more than 200 cities across the United States although the app can be used everywhere. The most active cities include major metropolitan areas such as New York City, San Francisco, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Boston.
How do I sign up?
Zaarly is free. Head to Zaarly.com and sign up for an account. By signing up, Zaarly is donating $1 to Feeding America for every sign up and you can leave a comment below to enter to win a $10 Starbucks gift card.
More about Zaarly
Zaarly started in May 2011 with initial backing from Ashton Kutcher. In the first 30 days, more than $1 million in requests were posted. In total, nearly $9 million in requests have been posted on Zaarly. Recently, Zaarly announced that Meg Whitman, former CEO of eBay and current CEO of HP, joined the board of advisers.
I was compensated for my time in evaluating Zaarly for this post but all opinions are my own.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama