|Kalso Solar Too|
GIVEAWAY: Kalso Earth Shoes (starting at $130)— Those who believe in no pain, no gain when it comes to shoes have not yet been introduced to Kalso. With 40 years of manufacturing footwear designed to reward customers with a true whole-body wellness experience, Kalso shoes are stylish and comfortable. The footbed features a cupped heel that supports the foot with proper positioning while toes are cradled to distribute the weight away from toes. From trendy boots to updated Mary-Janes, Kalso Earth Shoes are shoes you can wear comfortably from day until late at night. I received a pair of the Solar Too for review and they are the most comfortable shoes ever. I love the versatility and comfort thanks to thoughtful details. The glittery detail makes them perfect for dressing up (think skirt or dress layered with leggings for winter) or with a pair of your favorite jeans for everyday wear. Thanks to the split in the middle of the shoe, there’s no discomfort caused by the movement of your foot that comes with usual Mary Jane styling. The split allows your foot to move without uncomfortably rubbing against the top. While each pair of Kalso Earth Shoes comes with a higher price tag, you might never look at a pair of shoes the same way again! And trust me, your feet will thank you! Win the most popular pair of Kalso Earth Shoes in your size at time of prize fulfillment by completing the requirements below!
Sleep Innovations Gel-Memory Foam Mattress Topper ($99 for twin- $169.99 for king)— The amount of sleep that I’ve been getting each night is downright pitiful but I know that when my body hits the bed that I can rest better thanks to my Sleep Innovations Mattress Topper. Gel beads infused in the memory foam provide support and a comfortable fit that cradles my body, distributing my weight evenly for a more restful sleep and relieves pressure points that can cause you to wake up at night. If someone in your home is having back problems and you think it could be due to the mattress, try a Sleep Innovations Mattress Topper first. They are pricey but not as expensive as a brand new mattress and certainly worth every penny!
NXE Armbands ($29.99 for a set of 2)— I’ve been searching for a way to take my iPhone with me as I run and finally am happy to have found the NXE Armbands that came as a recommendation from Michele. Unlike others that I’ve tried, these armbands stay exactly where they are supposed to in order to secure your iPhone or an iPod Touch. The wide band is snug to keep the device firmly around your upper arm yet doesn’t cut off your circulation which is certainly a good thing!
Invisalign— For those who have always wanted to have a healthy gorgeous smile but have worried about adult braces, Invisialign is worth looking into. Invisalign uses custom-made aligners- invisible plastic molds over your teeth. Digital imagery, xrays, and impressions of your teeth help your certified Invisalign dentist or orthodontist create a series of aligners that are replaced every two weeks during the course of your treatment. With no unsightly wires that poke at the inside of your mouth, the ability to take them out when eating, a certain number of free replacements, fewer office visits that tend to be shorter, and often covered by dental insurance companies, Invisalign treatments are good for teens and adults alike.
NewBalance NB639 Fitness Evolved Headphones ($99)— I always find it’s helpful to have goals when I run. Being able to see how far I’ve gone or my pace using an app on my phone is helpful but recently I’ve been using the NewBalance NB639 Fitness Evolved Headphones to get instant feedback. Manufactured in conjunction with iHome, Fitness Evolved Headphones work with your iPhone or iPod and allow you to play music while getting instant feedback as you exercise. Get mid-workout statistics such as caloric burn, step count, and exercise time by placing your finger on the speech bubble above the New Balance logo and it will pause the song and read workout statistics back. This is a convenient feature for mid-workout feedback and to help maintain motivation! To read my full review, click here.
Filtrete Water Station ($31.78, Amazon)— More useful than a regular filtering water pitcher, the Filtrete Water Station helps you stay hydrated while on the go by filling 4 bottles at a time. Snap the 4 individual water bottles in place, hold the pitcher under the faucet, fill all 4 at once, then grab one and go! If you happen to be filling and someone needs a bottle, the automatic valves will cut off the water flow to the bottle that is removed. Pretty smart, right? And no worries if you lose a bottle…Additional bottles are available through Amazon.
- Complete the Tech Savvy Mama reader survey if you haven’t completed it as part of my Xbox, Nintendo DS, or Roku giveaways. Those who have not completed the survey will receive 2 entries- 1 for the survey, 1 for leaving a comment below saying you completed the survey. If you have completed the survey as an optional entry for another giveaway, leave a comment to let me know you’ve done so and you’ll still get 1 entry into this giveaway. Please note that all responses will remain anonymous. If your comment is selected, I will check to make sure you really did complete the survey. If you just comment below without completing the survey, your entry will not be valid. (1 or 2 entries.
- Share one item from above that you would like to receive as a gift. Include your email/Twitter handle. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to Tech Savvy Mama via RSS or email. Include your email/Twitter handle to let me know you’ve done so. (1 entry)
- Tweet this daily and leave your Twitter handle in the comments: I entered @TechSavvyMama’s #giveaway 4 @Striiv & pair of @KalsoEarthShoes! Enter by 12/25: http://bit.ly/livehealthy2012 (1 entry/day)
- Blog about this giveaway and include “TechSavvyMama.com is giving away a pair of Earthies shoes and a Stiiv to help you have a healthier lifestyle in 2012″ and include this link http://bit.ly/livehealthy2012. Leave a permalink and your email/Twitter handle in your comment. (10 entries)
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama