If there are days that you feel like you could use a personal assistant, intern, or an army to help you stay organized, AboutOne can help through its new and improved online family organizer that is like having a scheduling assistant, certified public accountant, and family historian all rolled into one thanks to a new version— AboutOne 2.0 with AcornPoints. AboutOne has partnered with Microsoft and Suze Orman (IDSafe) to launch a brand new version of its online organizer that includes the AcornPoints rewards program that pays you to get organized.
- Email photos and videos to my account and use them to create an email newsletter to family members or make a hardcover photo book that I can order and have sent to me;
- Scan and use my phone’s camera to input receipts;
- Incorporate photo sharing services like Flickr and Picasa;
- Link social media accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- It will also:
- Save time by syncing with customers’ existing Google, iCal, or Outlook calendar/contact tools to make them more useful;
- Pay users in gift cards from their favorite sites for achieving their organization goals;
- Give customers peace of mind with third party privacy audits and bank-level security;
- Serve as a calendar-based, online organizer and filing cabinet;
- Be completely private with bank-level security;
- Provide Full mobile access;
- Format your information, when and how you need it, either online or through printable reports, newsletters, or photo memory books.
- Just like the previous version of AboutOne, it is a robust system with a lot of information that may seem daunting at first but adding information as you need it, makes using it manageable.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama