I know Digital Family Summit would be a fantastic place for her to learn about the risks and rewards of being online from someone other than me. There will be practical takeaways and lots of food for thought that will provide us with endless dinner table conversation. There will be lots of time for kids to wind down, meet their peers, and do some networking during fun parties with great sponsors like Microsoft, Scholastic, and Ubisoft.
- Write a blog post about what you hope to learn by attending Digital Family and include a link to this post, the conference website, and a permalink to your post in your comment.
- Create a Pinterest board containing the digital gadgets you would bring to document your learning at Digital Family Summit. Tag me (TechSavvyMama) and Digital Family (DigitalFamily) on your Pinboard and leave a link to your Pinterest board in your comment so I can repin it!
- Vlog! Create a 1-2 minute video sharing why you want to attend Digital Family Summit with your family. Upload it to YouTube, Vimeo, etc. and share the link in your comment.
- Digital tweens/teens & families invited 2 Digital Family Summit. @TechSavvyMama @DigiFam conf family pack #giveaway www.techsavvymama.com (1 tweet/day)
- Learn abt digital space w/ yr tweens/teens @DigiFam Digital Family Summit. @TechSavvyMama’s Conf Family Pack giveaway: www.techsavvymama.com (1 tweet/day)
- I entered 2 win a 5 pack of conf tix for my family to attend @DigiFam Digital Family Summit from @TechSavvyMama: www.techsavvymama.com (1 tweet/day)
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama