|Tons of room for all of our stuff and still room leftover!|
- Proximity sensors in the car allow you to lock and unlock the car with the touch of the button on the door handle without digging or fumbling with the key fob.
- Integrated iPhone/iPod USB connection charges your device while driving and also connects it into the audio system to play MP3s.
- Large touch screen system for tunes (Siruis, radio, and MP3 players) and navigation
- Integrated cable to plug in iPhones and iPods
- Bluetooth that takes seconds to pair with your phone
- Keyless entry uses proximity sensors
- Con: iPod connection is in a visible place under the center console. This seems to be standard in Kias since it was in the same place in the Kia Optima I tested.
|The arm rest makes a great pillow but it’s even better
when there’s a lunchbox for added cushion.
- Third row of seats allow for flexible seating.
- 3 people can fit comfortably in the back with and without car seats.
- Wide back seats and positioning of the seatbelts made it easy for the kids to buckle and unbuckle when in their booster seats.
- Lots of legroom for kids of all ages.
- The kids never got tired of listening to Station 2: Hits 1 on Sirius Radio that always seemed to be playing Carly Jensen’s Call Me Maybe or PayPhone by Maroon 5. When asked what they would miss most about the car, they both answered “HITS 1!”
- Cons: A little bit of a climb for toddler and preschool legs but our almost 6 year old did just fine getting in and out. The kids never got tired of listening to Station 2: Hits 1!
|Our summer anthem!|
- Unfortunately our dog did not get to experience this car but it would have been perfect for him! He would have fit comfortably between the kids or on the floor behind the driver’s and passenger seats or could have ridden in the back cargo space and enjoyed looking out the windows. I’m sure Kia loved that the dog with my in-laws for the week since they didn’t have to vacuum up endless amounts of yellow Lab hair.
- External rear view mirrors fold in, making it even easier to squeeze into tight spaces without the worry of knocking them off or bumping them against objects.
- Seat positioning includes adjustable lumbar support for driver’s seat
- The middle row of seats has adjustable backrests
- Heated front seats
- Push button start
- One thing it was missing that I wish it had: The awesome moon roof that came in the Kia Optima Hybrid!
|Lots of customization to get the driver’s seat just the way you like it!|
If you’re looking for a SUV, consider the Kia Sorento if you’re considering the following vehicles:
- Toyota Highlander or FJ Cruiser
- Subaru Forester
- Volkswagen Tiguan
- Ford Explorer
- GMC Denali or Acadia
- Dodge Durango
- Jeep Cherokee
- Honda Pilot
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama