Comcast’s Free Xfinity Insider Program

January 24, 2013 23 Comments »

Xfinity_header_tagline

Are you an Xfinity customer? If so, did you know you can join the free Xfinity Insider program for perks, product benefits, and more?

Perks include:

• Online discounts at stores like HGTV and FoodNetwork.com
  • VIP access to local events
  • Promotional items
  • Information on sweepstakes opportunities
  • Insider-only offers

Xfinity Insider Benefits TechSavvyMama.com

Product benefits:

• Being the first to learn about, and get access to, new products
  • Hearing about how to get the most out of the services you already have like how to text with the new Xfinity Voice Feature to save money on your cellular plan or movie recommendations targeted to your mood

Another great feature is the personalized entertainment calendar that keeps me updated on upcoming special events and free programming on my premium channels, new movies, premiere alerts, and what’s new on Xfinity on Demand.

Screen Shot 2013-01-22 at 6.09.11 PM

I am part of the Comcast Xfinity Digital Ambassador Program and receive Xfinity Triple Play service for my involvement in the program. No compensation received for this post. Images courtesy of Comcast.

Related Posts

23 Comments

1. Jill H. January 24, 2013 at 12:04 pm - Reply

No, I didn’t know about this. Going to check it out! Thanks so much!

2. Marilyn Love February 25, 2013 at 4:11 pm - Reply

How do we register?

3. Diane Corl March 25, 2013 at 3:39 pm - Reply

How do I get info on xfinty insider

4. JOSEPH MITCHELL June 21, 2013 at 7:23 pm - Reply

just looking to seee what this program offer

5. Bill Allen June 26, 2013 at 7:23 pm - Reply

Ok, now what? We in?

6. carol Locke July 3, 2013 at 5:32 pm - Reply

How do i get on Xfinity insider?

• Robert Harkness January 27, 2014 at 2:35 pm - Reply

I would like to sign up for xfinity insider.Why do you make it so hard to sign up? I have no idea where to look to sign up.For what we pay for your service why don’t you have people that can speak good English in your tech help
      center.I have to repeat every thing two or three times
      and thy have to do the same

7. Vince MacDonald July 9, 2013 at 11:14 am - Reply

As “highly valued” customer received your fancy
    brochure…signed into here…and still can’t find
    your alleged sign-in page…so that’s an
    indication that this may be more trouble than
    it’s worth…!!!!

8. Sondra Waxman July 12, 2013 at 12:38 am - Reply

How do I register for Infinity insider?

9. Joel July 13, 2013 at 3:21 pm - Reply

• Ronld August 7, 2013 at 11:57 pm - Reply

Joel July 13, 2013 at 3:21 pm – Reply
      I wouldn’t worry about being an “insider” as it doesn’t mean diddly squat! It’s almost as though you get stuck on longer hold times when you call; ruder services reps, poor service, and being told to do things “yourself” instead of having a tech come out. They actually want me to return THEIR defective equipment to their service center instead of sending someone out. Plus when they do come out, you don’t get NEW equipment, you get “refurbished” stuff which breaks down even faster. This “program” is a joke. At least with Direct TV I got a special numer to call customer. What a JOKE! DITTO !!!

10. Herman Rothermel July 25, 2013 at 11:26 pm - Reply

I’m trying to connect my notebook to xfinityinsiders.com

11. DIANE SPANPINATO August 9, 2013 at 2:56 pm - Reply

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PAYING FOR IN HOME CALLS AND THE TECH ARRIVES 40MINUTES LATE THEN YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE YOU WAIT 30 TO 45 MINUTES AJND THEN GET SOMEONE WHO HAS NO COMMAND OF ENGLISH AND REPEATS AND REPEATS THE WRONG THING WHST THE HELL AM I PAYING $172.00 A MONTH FOR YOU HAVE GHOTTEN WORSE AND WORSE OVER THE YEARS AND IM GOING TO LOOK INTO ATT,I CANT TAKE THE STRESS IM UNDER EVERY TIME I HAVE TO PLACE A CALL TO YOU ,

12. John Fitzsimmons August 16, 2013 at 11:20 am - Reply

How to register?

13. John Gerberi August 19, 2013 at 11:37 pm - Reply

I’m on the page now. So how do I register?

14. ed September 1, 2013 at 9:37 pm - Reply

they select you

15. Shel September 17, 2013 at 1:58 pm - Reply

My latest bill from Comcast is $240.00 a month and we are on a fixed income. Is Fios any bettet?

16. Marilyn DeRoover September 21, 2013 at 5:11 pm - Reply

Phone service is HORRIBLE. Ended up talking to someone in Mexico with a terrible connection. Too bad we can’t have Americans to service customers! I wonder if AT&T is any better?

17. Carol Rymek January 10, 2014 at 8:02 pm - Reply

All of you are so accurate in your assessent of this rotten service!

18. Cyd Maravolo March 4, 2014 at 3:10 pm - Reply

I love Comcast, it is the very best. Just wish it could be more affordable to seniors. Now that you are such a big company you can think about this idea. Thank you for your consideration.

• Darlene June 1, 2014 at 11:40 am - Reply

I too inquired about a senior program and available in my area got a promo deal but only good for a year

19. Diane Riordan May 1, 2014 at 10:25 pm - Reply

How do you go about registering for this free service.

20. tiffany May 23, 2014 at 11:16 pm - Reply

early this year I recived 2 free movie tickets to a movie of my choice from fandango can I still use them
    any info