If you’re getting ready for a spring break trip and are busy loading up your iPad with content to keep your preschooler occupied during your travels, Disney Classics eBook apps regularly priced at $1.99 each are now available for $.99 cents each until Monday, March 18. eBook apps featuring favorite stories and characters are a guaranteed way to get even the most reluctant reader to sit down and practice reading and engage with the story through interactive content.
Created by Disney Publishing, Disney Classics apps provide the ability to personalize each story, compose songs using various instruments specific for each story by tapping on the screen, color in scenes and characters to help young children develop fine motor skills, puzzles that aid in spatial ability, and story themed memory games for critical thinking that make these titles are a must-have for your iPad!
Sale titles available from iTunes for $.99 until March 18 include:
- Bambi Disney Classics — Bambi holds a special place in my heart as the first Disney movie I ever saw as a child. Now you can enjoy the same story with your own kids but designed for the digital age. This coming-of-age tale thrills a new generation of fans as the read, interact, and explore as Bambi and his friends grow up and learn about life in the forest.
- Dumbo Disney Classics— This interactive storybook app features beautiful illustrations and animation, word-for-word narration, music, sound effects, interactive surprises as children engage with their favorite flying elephant.
- Jungle Book Disney Classics— Follow the classic tale of a boy named Mowgli and his jungle friends as they face the dangerous tiger Shere Khan and the unknown world of the humans. Fun activities are found throughout the storybook.
- Peter Pan Disney Classics — Fly off to Neverland with Peter Pan, Tinker Bell and the whole gang on a swashbuckling and magical adventure. Coloring pages, interactive puzzles, and memory games are all included.
- Aristocrats Disney Classics — Join the adventure with Duchess and her three kittens in this story that combines delightful storytelling with unique interactive elements.
Since we know that kids learn best when they’re having fun and engaged with activities involving favorite characters, Disney Connected Learning Apps for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch are designed for ages 4+ to join their favorite Disney friends in “fun-filled learning games that inspire young imaginations.” Connected Learning apps work with a Parent App allowing parents to view their child’s progress about milestones reached in their digital experience. Connected Learning titles include:
- Cinderella Shapes & Patterns
- Cars: Numbers & Counting
- Ariel: Numbers and Counting
- Disney Fairies: Art
- Toy Story: Letters & Sounds
No compensation was received for this post. Images courtesy of Disney Publishing.