So many times we don’t think about backing up our data until it’s too late. With school starting and kids using laptops, tablets, and smartphones, Carbonite wants to help you protect your family’s data. I’ve always been a big fan of Carbonite’s cloud backup solution because it’s affordably priced, secure, and runs automatically to protect the data on my computer in case my machine is damaged, lost, or stolen. While it’s a hassle to get a new machine, it would be even worse to worry about losing irreplaceable documents, emails, presentations, spreadsheets, photos, and even videos for good.
Join me and Carbonite on Tuesday, September 10 from 9-10 pm EST for back to school technology tips for the connected family. We’ll be talking about topics like cloud backup, virus protection, password protocol, and mobile data usage and providing easy tech tips that can save your family hours and dollars down the road.
Twitter Party details:
- What: Back to School Carbonite Twitter Party
- When: Tuesday, September 10 from 9-10 pm EST
- Who: @Carbonite & @TechSavvyMama
- Why: To learn easy tech tips to protect your family’s data and to win 1 of 6 one year subscriptions of Carbonite Home for your computer (worth $59.99). We’ll be giving away a year of Carbonite backup service every ten minutes!
- Where: #BTSCarbonite
- RSVP by leaving a comment with your Twitter handle below!
Interested in learning more about Carbonite before Tuesday’s Twitter party? Give it a try with a 15 day free trial and if you like it and sign up for a year of Carbonite Home or Business service, you can get two extra months for free with the code “techsavvymama”
I received free Carbonite service and am being compensated for this post and my time spent co-hosting Tuesday’s Twitter party.