It’s Friday which means our first week of school is coming to a close! My third and fifth grader have successfully settled into the back to school routine and are gearing up to start more activities after the long weekend along with homework. Whether your kids are back in school or are about to start, I invite you to join me, NEA President Elect, Lily Garcia, and some amazing fellow parent bloggers on Tuesday, September 2 for the #NEAB2S Twitter Chat. We’ll be focusing on practical back to school solutions and effective ways parents and teachers can collaborate to have a great year.
Here are the Twitter party details:
- What: #NEAB2S Twitter Chat
- When: Tuesday, September 2 from 12-1 pm EST /9-10 am PST
- Where: Follow the hashtag #NEAB2S
- Who: Be sure to follow @Lily_NEA, @PragmaticMom, @TeachMama and me- @TechSavvyMama
- Why: To discuss practical back to school solutions and effective ways parents and teachers can collaborate to get the school year off to a great start
No RSVP is necessary! Just jump in and join us!
Have a great long weekend and I look forward to tweeting with you on Tuesday!
I am being compensated for my time as a Twitter party host but was not required to post about the Twitter party. All opinions are my own.