Affiliate links are included in this post
Cars 3 fans who loved watching the legendary Lightning McQueen get back into racing with the help of Cruz Ramirez in the theaters, will love the new Cars 3: Driven to Win video game. This world-class competitive racing game was inspired by the Disney•Pixar Cars 3 film and is currently available for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch™ and Wii U™.
About Cars 3: Driven to Win Video Game
Cars 3: Driven to Win picks up after the final big race in the Cars 3 movie and offers an all-new high-speed competition that is filled with both familiar and new faces. Movie fans will love hopping in the driver’s seat and setting out in action-packed adventures as they join Lightning McQueen and Cruz Ramirez as they prepare to take on rival racer Jackson Storm. Cars 3: Driven to Win is a game that empowers players to master their driving skills for the ultimate world-class competitive racing experience since gameplay is designed to encourage players to learn and build experience, earning rewards for each of their improvements along the way.
- 20 customizable playable characters to choose from, including popular heroes from the Cars franchise and next generation racers
- More than 20 unique tracks across 13 iconic race environments from the film such as Radiator Springs and Florida International Speedway
- Split-screen cooperative play, allowing players to compete or team up and play at home together so friends and family members can easily join the race, and the fun, at any time.
Cars 3: Driven to Win has six thrilling modes for gamers to train and advance their abilities including:
- Race Mode— Players race against Lightning McQueen and the gang
- Battle Race— Put cars to the test in races against family and friends to become the Ultimate Champion. Battle Race also allows players to collect and use power-ups
- Takedown Mode — Collect and use a variety of power-ups to eliminate as many crash karts as possible, and when time runs out, the player with the most points wins
- Best Lap Challenge— Race against your own best time while trying to set a new track record.
Players can also visit the Playground where they can go racing, perform stunts and engage in challenges, or drive around for fun at their own pace or race off ramps to catch air and perform as many tricks as possible before time runs out, earning points for successful tricks and safe landings in Stunt Showcase.
Cars 3: Driven to Win is exhilarating, action-packed experience where training and skill give players an edge in a racing experience that anyone can win. It may not be the most educational screen time your kids will have this summer but it sure is fun!
Cars 3: Driven to Win is designed to provide racing experiences for players of all ages and levels but to determine if it’s right for your family, check out the ESRB rating (it is rated Everyone 10+) and read the review on Common Sense Media.
Enter to Win Cars 3: Driven to Win Video Game
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media are providing a digital download of Cars 3: Driven to Win to one lucky reader who will receive a digital download code good for a console of their choice (Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and Wii U). Use the Rafflecopter form below to enter and good luck!
I received a digital download of Cars 3: Driven to Win for review purposes. No compensation was received for this post or hosting the giveaway. All opinions are my own.