Congratulations to Stephanie who won 25 free Tiny Prints Greeting Cards!
Do you ever find that important milestones sneak up on you and the selection at the nearby drugstore, grocery store, card store just aren’t cutting it? Say goodbye to agonizing over the perfect greeting card thanks to Tiny Print Greetings!
I’ve always been a fan of Tiny Prints but their new Tiny Prints Greetings service allows you to choose the perfect greeting card, personalize it with your own message and photo, and send it to your home in just a few clicks! With 24 hour access, you can shop for cards from the comfort of your computer at your convenience. Set automatic event reminders or schedule cards in advance so you never miss a loved one’s important milestone. You can even add a stamp to your order and have them ship it for you the next day. Being thoughtful doesn’t get any easier!
Tiny Prints Greetings is a membership based site that is affordably priced for the amount of convenience it affords busy parents. Tiny Prints Greetings is currently offering 3 free cards (with stamps!) and free membership for the first year when you sign up for one of their membership plans. The membership allows you to save money with every card you send by offering 3 different membership levels:
- Pay As You Go allows the occasional card-sender to send a unique greeting without committing to a yearly membership. The cost is $3.99/card with no annual fee.
- Savvy Sender is a great option for those who value convenience for the many cards that they send over the year. At $2.99/card, personalized greetings are far more special than any generic card from the store. With this option, you get 3 free cards (with stamps!) and the $5.99 annual fee will be waived for the first year. You can cancel your membership at any time.
- Super Sender is for those who never forget an occasion! Affordably priced at $1.99/card, the per card price is less than most retailers charge for single cards. Super Senders will get 3 free cards (with stamps!) and the $16.99 annual fee will be waived for the first year. You can cancel your membership at any time.
Between the cost of cards, high probability that I will forget someone’s birthday, anniversary, etc., and the added stress of running out to find the perfect card at the last minute, I love Tiny Prints Greetings for the convenience and am sure that a membership would be a great gift to any woman this Mother’s Day.
Giveaway: Tiny Prints Greetings is giving away 25 greeting cards!
To enter, leave a comment about any of the following along with your e-mail address or Twitter handle:
- Browse the Tiny Prints Greetings site and let me know which Mother’s Day greeting card is your favorite.
- The first ever Tiny Prints Twitter Party will be on Friday, April 23 at 9 pm. Leave a comment letting me know your will be participating then mark it on your calendar, keep a lookout on Resourceful Mommy to RSVP, and leave your Twitter handle in your comment so I can look for you at the party!
- Follow Tiny Prints on Twitter and leave a comment letting me know you have done so.
- Become a Tiny Prints fan on Facebook and leave a comment letting me know you have done so.
- Become a fan of Tech Savvy Mama on Facebook and leave a comment letting me know you have done so.
This post was done as part of a Global Influence campaign with Tiny Prints Greetings. I received 15 free Tiny Prints Greetings by participating.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama