This is a sponsored post
Every parent wants their child to be as successful as possible and in order to do so, we need to arm them with the right tools. I’m a firm believer that kids need the right technology to be successful students and a calculator that allows them to visualize problems in color is a must-have for when they get older. As a former teacher, I know that all kids learn differently. Some learn best through paper and pencil tasks while others require auditory or visual stimulation.
The colorful new TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition is a graphing calculator that has a high resolution, full color backlit display, and rechargeable battery that can help solidify STEM concepts for any student, but especially visual learners.
Join me and sponsor Texas Instruments this Tuesday, September 16 at 9 pm ET to talk STEM inspiration and for a chance to win a TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition!
The new TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition is available at these fine retailers, but you can enter to win one for free. Actually, Texas Instruments is giving away a total of three calculators.
- Enter The Maker Mom’s pre-STEMchat giveaway.
- Join the Twitter chat for another chance to win.
- During the chat and for a few hours afterward, you’ll have another chance to enter on The Maker Mom.
Twitter Party Details
What: Texas Instruments Back to School #STEMchat
When: Tuesday, 9/16 at 9 pm ET
Why: To win great prizes like the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition
Who: Meet the panelists and follow us to join the conversation!
- Kelly Kutach, @TIKellyK, a former classroom teacher and current math education specialist at Texas Instruments.
- Emily Calandrelli, @EmCalSpaceGal, a rising star and former STEM Girl Friday, will make her first appearance as a panelist. With a master’s degree from MIT in Aeronautics and Astronautics as well as Technology and Policy she knows a thing or two about STEM. Her new show launches this month.
- Kim Moldofsky, @KimMoldofsky, is a mom of teen boys who is passionate about sharing ideas and resources to raise kids who love STEM. She can also be found at @STEMchat if her personal account lands her in Twitter jail.
- Kris Cain, @LittleTechGirl, a digital lifestyle expert, blogger at Little Tech Girl and mom to two sets of of STEM-loving twins.
- Shelly Kramer, @ShellyKramer, is the founder + CEO of V3 Integrated Marketing. She is a brand strategist serving clients in both the B2B and B2C space. She’s also the mother of four daughters and passionate about STEM education and opportunities for girls.
- Texas Instruments Education Technology, @TICalculators.
- and me @TechSavvyMama
I am being compensated for this post and my participation in the #STEMchat Twitter party with Texas Instruments. All opinions are my own.