This post is sponsored by Onelink Safe & Sound
Earlier this year a new law in our state went into effect requiring us to replace smoke alarms when they’re 10 years old to ensure the most effective technology is installed to provide protection to people and property. While it may seem like a pain and an expense to replace existing smoke alarms in your house, it’s not worth it to take a chance with your family’s safety.
Every year nearly 3,000 Americans die from home fires, many of which can be prevented with proper placement and maintenance of working smoke alarms, emergency preparedness, and escape planning. With a built in smoke and carbon monoxide alarm plus premium speakers and built in Amazon Alexa, Onelink Safe & Sound is a must-have in the realm of smart home technology because it does an outstanding job of protecting your loved ones.
About Onelink Safe & Sound
Since their invention of the first residential smoke alarm 60 years ago, First Alert has been at the forefront of developing technology to help protect what matters to their consumers most and their new Onelink Safe & Sound goes beyond protecting your family from fires. This trusted brand’s smart home device makes life easier by providing smoke, fire, and carbon monoxide protection by sending alerts to your mobile device. It can also play music with premium sound thanks to built-in Alexa.
The 3-in-1 Onelink Safe & Sound provides peace of mind and helps makes life easier, more enjoyable, and helps keep your house safe thanks to features like:
- Intelligent smoke and carbon monoxide alarm sends alerts to your mobile devices, letting you know the type and location of danger in your home
- High end speakers provide crystal clear omni-directional sound and powerful bass while built-in noise cancelling microphones can hear you throughout the room, even while music is playing
- Built-in Alexa plays music, news, or audio books and allows you to use other features you love with hands-free voice commands that can also be used to control other works-with-Alexa smart home devices such as lights, locks, and more
- Hardwired alarm that is built into Onelink Safe & Sound connects with most existing hardwired alarms using the easy-adapter plug, eliminating the need to rewire
- Onelink Home app (iOS or Android) serves as a companion app that allows you to test and silence your alarm, control entertainment features, and customize the color and brightness of the built-in nightlight through your phone or tablet