Tonight Digital Nation: Life on the Virtual Frontier will air from 9 to 10:30 P.M. EST on PBS. The Digital Nation website has a wealth of tools to assist parents, teachers, and caregivers of digital natives which are designed to provide you with the “knowledge and skills for understanding, analzying, and participating in our technology-filled world.”
Called Digital Workshops, these online resources are designed for parent and educators. Topics include digital parenting, learning in the digital age, multitasking and addiction, and learning in virtual worlds.
Through the site you can:
- Watch featured videos from Digital Nation
- Participate in online quizzes and polls to share your digital life
- Rate your agreement or disagreement with controversial issues
- Read more about digital natives from parenting and educational experts
- Comment on ideas explored as part of the Digital Nation project
Not sure if you are going to watch Digital Nation: Life on the Virtual Frontier tonight from 9 to 10:30 P.M. ET on PBS? I highly recommend it!
Digital Nation: Life on the Virtual Frontier airs tonight (Tuesday, Feb. 2 from 9 to 10:30 P.M. EST) on PBS. Consult your local listings.
I consult for PBS Teachers but was not compensated for this post or to share this information. All opinions are my own.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama