Because of sequels that came out earlier this year, older toys that came out with the original movie are collectibles and highly coveted as gifts for the holidays.
If you find yourself needing assistance, eBay has an informative Seller Information Page that includes selling, shipping and payment tips for sellers, in addition to other helpful tips and tools. There’s also a 2011 Holiday Selling Guide to aid you in planning, organizing, and making the most out of the holiday shopping season.
If you’d prefer to get real-time assistance, eBay is hosting its first ever Holiday Twitter party tomorrow! #eBayHoliday is your opportunity to talk eBay experts to get holiday gifting ideas and any tips on listing hot used items.
- 9-10:00 AM PST: eBay Toys
- 10-11:00 AM PST: eBay Fashion
- 11-12:00 PM PST: eBay Motors & eBay Collectibles
- 12-1:00 PM PST: eBay Electronics
- 1-2 PM PST: Daily Deals
- 2-3 PM PST: Holiday Fun: Holiday Wish List, Group Gifts & eBay Dude
- 3-4 PM PST: Charity: Toys For Tots, Giving Tree
I am part of the eBay Parent Panel and am compensated for my participation in the program. All opinions about eBay are my own and come from my experience as a buyer and seller.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama