- YouTube— The high pixel count of the LG Nitro’s True HD IPS Display provides crisp images and accurate colors makes watching YouTube videos even better. With an incredibly efficient display for optimal power consumption, watch even more videos without the worry that your battery will die in the middle of the hottest must-watch viral sensation.
- PicPlz — With an 8 MP HD camera and 329 pixels per inch with real RGB, photos taken with the LG Nitro are gorgeous. Use PicPlz to share them as-is or add retro styling using the different filters before uploading them to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, Posterous, Foursquare, and more.
- Google Maps with Navigation— This free app that is only available for Android will have you kissing your old old-school GPS goodbye while saving trees thanks to paperless navigation. Google Maps Navigation provides turn-by-turn directions just like a GPS device and re-routes you around traffic. When you arrive at your final destination, the app displays a Google street view image that looks exactly as it does in real life thanks to the crisp image on the screen. Other smart features that make this app a must-have include the ability to speak your destination and also type in a business name even if you don’t know the address.
- Yelp— Maybe you don’t always know where you’re going but Yelp can help you find anything quickly. Whether you are looking for the best eats, most talented barista, or recommendations for a dentist, Yelp allows you to become a local even when you’re traveling. The user generated reviews are easy to read from any angle or distance and images are always crystal clear. The LG Nitro makes it easy to move seamlessly through town with Google maps zooming in and out to quickly find your destination thanks to the dual-core processor.
- TweetDeck— Keep up with your followers, update those following you, and stay social on the go. Tweetdeck allows you to watch your tweetstream in real time thanks to the fast browsing speed of the LG Nitro and AT&T’s 4G LTE Network.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama