For last weekend’s staff holiday party I needed to decorate but in an unobtrusive way that would be budget friendly and immediately thought of the beautiful table decorations that were graced the tables the first day of Blogalicious.
While my arrangements of sprigs of holly, tall tapers, and the low green Bayberry candles from Glade weren’t quite as stunning as the above arrangement from Blogalicious, they were festive and inexpensive (although little painful thanks to the punctures I received while clipping the holly tree in our yard!). The Bayberry scent was quite pleasing to all my guests but not overwhelming to those who are scent adverse (like the potpourri hating Tech Savvy Daddy). They also filled my house with a welcoming and homey smell while giving each room a nice glow.
If you are looking for new ways to fill your home with great looking holiday decorations without spending a fortune, Glade’s mom, expert and lifestyle blogger, Amy Clark has these suggestions to help you transform your home into a holiday haven for family and friends with these easy and affordable tips.
- Trim the Table: Forget expensive flower arrangements, create a stunning centerpiece with materials you already have on hand – candy, fruit, greenery or pinecones – and fill small vases with related items. To add holiday cheer, incorporate taller vases with bright ornaments, gingerbread cookies or peppermint sticks.
- Subtly Set the Mood: Set a scented candle in the foyer to welcome guests with a unique fragrance and create a friendly first impression. Select a comforting scent, such as the Glade Scented Oil Candle in Apple Cinnamon, which has a soothing blend of spiced cider and homemade apple pie. Personalize each room by featuring a different scent.
- Lower the Lights: Dim lighting creates an intimate atmosphere for holiday gatherings. Turn lights low and use candles to create the desired effect. Line candles along the mantelpiece or the living room end table to achieve this look effortlessly.
With refillable Glade Scented Oils Candles and candles in pretty glass jars that can burn throughout your party in green Bayberry Spice or red Apple Cinnamon, these candles are festive, fun, and frugal decorations that will truly impress your guests!
GIVEAWAY: Win one of 5 sets containing 3 Glade Holiday Candles for your holiday decorating!
To enter, visit the Glade website and leave a comment telling me which scents from the holiday fragrance line you would love to smell in your home this season. Be sure to include a valid e-mail address!
For extra entries do any of the following:
- Tweet this: @TechSavvyMama has another giveaway- sets of Glade Holiday Candles for holiday decorating! Enter here: https://www.techsavvymama.com
- Leave a comment telling me your favorite holiday giveaways that I’ve offered so far this season. There are so many to choose from!
- Add my button to your site and leave a comment with your URL so I can find it
- Post this to your Facebook page: I just entered another of Leticia’s holiday giveaways on her Tech Savvy Mama site! https://www.techsavvymama.com
- Subscribe to my blog via e-mail and leave a comment letting me know you have done so!
Winners will be chosen from valid entries some time on Friday. Yes, tomorrow so you can have them in time for the holidays!
Huge thanks to Glade for providing items for this giveaway, review purposes, and delighting my guests with a gift of a candle as they left the staff party I hosted last weekend. I was not compensated for this review and all opinions are my own.
Fine print: Same rules as always! Individuals can enter up to 6 times and must leave a valid e-mail address. Prizes will be sent directly to winners and only sent to addresses in the United States. Leticia- Tech Savvy Mama and Glade accept no responsibility for lost or damaged items.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama