This week I visited sunny Fort Lauderdale visiting the North American headquarters of BitDefender. I met the team, learned all about BitDefender’s suite of internet security products, and had the opportunity to sit down to define the BitMoms Blog Network!
The BitMoms Blog Network will be comprised of an exclusive group of moms who will enjoy benefits such as:
- Opportunity to win a full conference sponsorship to BlogHer 2010 in New York City
- $200 sponsorship towards a blog conference of your choice
- Exclusive article to share on your blog written by industry experts to be shared with your readers each month
- Access to security industry experts for quotes and interviews
- Personalized business cards with your name, blog title, and blog URL that feature the BitMoms Blog Network logo to show that you are part of our exclusive group!
- Invitations to roundtable discussions about upcoming products
In exchange, we are looking for bloggers who will:
- Write about the monthly topic on your personal site
- Host giveaways
- Be involved in BitMoms by following us on Twitter, actively participating in the BitMoms Community by completing your profile, posting to the forums, etc.
- Place the BitMoms Blog Network logo on your page
- Host a yearly meetup for mom bloggers in your area sponsored by BitMoms
If participating in the BitMoms Blog Network sounds like something you would like to be considered for, please fill out this form.
Please note that the information being gathered through this form is only one piece of a total package that we are considering as part of your application to the Blog Network. We are looking for a well-rounded and diverse set of bloggers from all over the country to join us and are interested in long lasting relationships with both our Blog Network members on those in our BitMoms Community!
Feel free to leave any questions about the programs in the comments below or email me at tech savvy mama at g mail dot com.
A version of this post can be found on BitMoms. I am a paid consultant for BitMoms but was not required to share this information on my site in my role as Chief BitMom. I just wanted to share this opportunity with you since I’d love for my readers to be selected to join the Blog Network!
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama