This week’s Fill the Backpack post is about our sponsor, Ziploc, who is celebrating Magnificent Moments of Mom that is a nod to the resourcefulness of mothers everywhere.
My earth friendly practices take a back seat when it comes to my weakness for Ziploc bags. I love that Ziploc bags always keep me organized whether at home, work, or on the go and find myself filling them with absolutely anything and everything.
Ziploc® Brand sandwich bags often appear in the kids’ lunchboxes when I’m not using our reusable LunchSkins but I also love to use them for traveling. During our recent visit to St. Croix, Ziploc® Brand Freezer Slider Bags and Ziploc® Brand Storage Bags with the Smart Zip™ Seal held everything from sunscreen, shells, wet swimsuits, snacks for the long plane ride, and cables for my various devices. I was glad to find the extra batteries for the kids’ LeapFrog Explorers in a snack size Ziploc at the bottom of my bag when we ran out of juice part way through our return flight!
With Ziploc, my belongings stay where they are supposed to whether I’m traveling or packing the kids lunch as they head back to school. The sturdy plastic and seal keeps things right where they belong. They prevent sunscreen explosions and chip bits from infiltrating every corner of a child’s backpack!
While we were in St. Croix, I also learned that Ziploc is making Eco-Bags. Eco-Bags use less plastic but deliver the same quality that I’ve grown accustomed to in my frequent use. Eco-Bags are just as strong but use less plastic, making them better for the environment!
To get your family ready for the start of school, I’ll be giving away 2 backpacks that include the following prizes with a value over $300!
What’s in the backpack?
- FoxEntertainment is including both Diary of a Wimpy Kid & Marmaduke DVDs in our backpacks.
- Popchips donated a variety pack of popchips & variety of coupons to each backpack.
- Every backpack will include BitDefender, security software for your PC.
- Orange Circle Studio is sending winners a “Do it all” planner & a family calendar.
- The backpack will include a variety of notebooks, folders, and binders from Carolina Pad.
- Rose Art is sending you back to school with glitter markers, dry erase board, and fun Color Blanks.
- Every backpack will include a ClassWish.org $25 Credit! Perfect for helping your community’s schools!
- DreamSakes is giving winners 20 free artwork scans! These are a great way to save or share your child’s masterpieces!
- Sun and Earth is sending a sampler pack to each winner.
- FamZoo, an online allowance management site, is including a year long membership
- Simon & Schuster added a great book, “E is for Ethics,” that will have you and your kids thinking!
- Stonyfield Farms included coupons, awesome recycled plastic storage containers, & a few other surprises!
- Silver Dolphin added the “Human Body” book, and “Facts to Annoy your Teacher” books. Both are for kids!
… and more to come! I’ll be adding to this list as more products are added by our sponsors!
To enter the great Fill the Backpack giveaway, leave a comment about your Magnificent Mom Moment that involves a Ziploc bag and include your contact information (email or Twitter handle).
For an extra entries, complete the above and do any of the following:
- Like Ziploc on Facebook and come back and leave a comment letting me know you’ve done so.
- Tweet this and come back to comment @TechSavvyMama is celebrating @Ziploc Magificent Moments of Mom through @FilltheBackpack. Enter 2 win $300+ in prizes 4 back 2 school: http://bit.ly/cPo2Hy
*This Contest will end September 15th at 11:59 pm and is open to US Residents only.
Thanks to Ziploc for their sponsorship of the Fill the Backpack campaign! All prizes were generously provided by the aforementioned companies. No compensation was received for participating in the Fill the Backpack campaign. I am a consultant for BitDefender but this campaign falls out of the scope of my consulting role.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama