When I wrote that I obsess about holiday cards, I really wasn’t joking. I combed sites looking for the perfect card for our photo greeting but none set my heart aflutter like the ones from Tiny Prints. Year after year I find that I go back to Tiny Prints for their gorgeous designs, myriad of choices, a super simple ordering process that allows for customization, and the fact that their design team gives each order the once over before sending products to the printer. I also love that each one of their high quality products are printed on recycled paper.
In the past I’ve ordered traditional flat or folded cards but this year I fell in love with their brand new flip cards. The flip cards fold to showcase two photos and also stand to act as a fancy picture frame to show off both pictures at once. Since I hate paying extra postage for square cards in square envelopes, I love that our cards fold into the modern square shape but come with traditional sized rectangular envelopes that can be sent for the price of a regular stamp.
This was not a decision that came easily. I probably spent an entire evening viewing all of my possible choices and over using the My Picks feature. My Picks? The My Picks feature allows obsessives like me to put the cards being considered into a virtual file folder. Each card has a small file folder icon below that, when clicked, adds the design to a virtual tray. The virtual tray lives at the bottom of the screen and selections stay there to allow for side-by-side comparison in order to assist you in making your final choice. I put 6 cards in the tray and after seeing them side by side, narrowed the selection to 3 before presenting them to Tech Savvy Daddy to get his opinion.
Once our favorite was selected, the ordering process took about 10 minutes. I loaded our photos into my account, uploaded each on to a different side of our flip card, customized the text, and reviewed the order before making my purchase. Then I just anxiously awaited for the arrival of this year’s holiday cards and was absolutely thrilled when they arrived!
If you are thinking of ordering cards this holiday season, also take a look at the many personalized gifts Tiny Prints has to offer. There’s something for everyone on your list!
Here’s my Tiny Prints gift guide:
- Preschool and Elementary Ages– Fun personalized note cards designed with kids in mind not only help teach proper etiquette but also reinforce the concept of writing a friendly letter. Choose some for your child or have them sit down with you to select their favorites.
- Tweens and Teens– Personalized day planners make writing assignments and after school commitments cool thanks to fun graphics and a photo that ensures that your tween or teen’s won’t get lost in the shuffle at school.
- New Moms– Mommy cards & playdate cards so she can stop writing down her contact info on rumpled grocery receipts found at the bottom of the diaper bag or purse when she’s out at the park like I always did.
- Busy Moms– Personalized day planners to help keep her organized with all of the endless after school activities, birthdays, playdates, school holidays, and PTA meetings with plenty of space to write in those work obligations.
- Proud Dads– Photo books can be part of a new family holiday tradition. Make one for every year and before long, there will be a family library of great moments throughout each year.
- Adoring Grandparents– Photo wall calendars with a photo for each month equals 12 months allow proud grandparents to show off their cute grandkids throughout the year.
- Newlyweds– Personalized note cards with the happy couple’s first names and new last names to reflect their newly married status.
- Favorite Teachers– Personalized notebook for taking notes at those endless staff meetings or for making required classes that need to be taken for recertification a little more fun. Personalized cards are also always welcome!
- Holiday Hostesses– Boxed card sets for the-hostess-with-the-mostess are more welcome than an extra bottle of wine or flowers since they can be put to use after her big event.
- Hard to Shop For: A Tiny Prints gift certificate in amounts starting at $10 so they can choose exactly what they want!
GIVEAWAY: Tiny Prints is so fabulous that they want to give a very lucky reader 50 cards for the holidays! In order to enter, browse their 2010 Holiday Gift Center and choose a gift for a specific person and leave me the link in your comments. Don’t forget to leave your Twitter handle or email address so I can contact you when you win!
- Tweet this daily: I entered @TechSavvyMama @TinyPrints giveaway for 50 free holiday cards. Enter here: http://bit.ly/9GAQbm Pls RT! Please leave a link to your Tweet in your comment.
- You already read me here so now keep up with me via my new Tech Savvy Mama Facebook page and tell me in your comment.
- Sign up for the Tiny Prints e-mail newsletter and enjoy 15% off your first order of $75 or more. The coupon that is sent to your inbox is good on Christmas cards & more! Come back and leave a comment to let me know you’ve signed up for the newsletter.
- Bloggers: Apply to be part of Tiny Print’s Blogger Christmas Card Review Program where you will receive 60 cards from the holiday card line if accepted. Just leave a comment letting me know you applied!
Giveaway will end next Saturday (11/20) so you have plenty of time to order your cards for the holiday season.
No compensation was received for this post however, Tiny Prints is an advertiser and generously provided holiday cards for review. Past Tiny Prints products have been personally purchased. All images courtesy of Tiny Prints.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama