When Little Miss Techie’s beloved kindergarten teacher got married last year, we asked the students in her class to answer various questions about love and marriage for class book. As you can imagine, the responses by 16 five and six year olds were thoughtful, hilarious, and darling at the same time.
- When you are happy when you are with that person.
- They really like each other and go out on dates.
- You like somebody a lot.
- To love someone with all your heart.
- To like each other and decide to be married.
- You’re married and you love that person.
- Happy, excited. You have fun together and spend a lot of time reading newspapers together.
- I don’t know.
- When you like the person a whole lot.
- Because he’s nice and he’s like a good friend.
- When you are in love and you can’t live without your partner.
- Someone asks you and you get married.
- Because they love oatmeal.
- Because it is the boy that you feel more comfortable with.
- You just like that person when you look at them.
- Because you know you want to have kids.
- A church.
- Outside, but only if it’s good weather.
- At the beach at Ocean City.
- In a church.
- At Target.
- Under the water.
- Egypt. In a pyramid.
- Texas. That is a real fun place.
- At home.
- You live together and have a family.
- They have a pretty white dress. The boy wears a rose on the right side of his chest.
It’s kind of like a graduation but people kiss and it’s romantic.
It means for better or worse
Live together and be happy
You kiss someone and you love that person
To share everything together and care for each other and have fun together.
Does it mean you fall in love? She should really love him. He should be a good husband because she’s really nice.
It means you love that person a lot, it means a boy and a girl.
They have wedding cakes. Wedding cakes look like cylinder steps.
People get married when they love each other and want to spend their life together.
Promise to care.
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama