Thursday’s YourShape: Fitness Evolved workout was replaced by a morning of shoveling and an afternoon of sledding thanks to 8 1/2 inches of heavy wet snow that blanketed the DC area on top of a nice coating of sleet. We woke up feeling fortunate for never having lost power like so many around us!
|See the teeny tiny figure not quite at the top?
That’s Captain Computer!
Notice 1) how large the hill is compared to him and 2) he’s not carrying his sled!
|Friendly neighborhood snowperson ready to greet
kids at school someday!
- Total inches of snow— 8 1/2″
- Number of times I had to drag Captain Computer’s Zipfy up the hill— Too many to count
- Total hours spent sledding— 3
- Number of minutes it took the kids to fall asleep— 5
- Today’s snow forecast— Another 1″
- Total number of days the kids went to school this week— 1
- Pounds lost— Hopefully at least 1 lb especially after today’s additional snow activities!
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama