- 11.6-inch widescreen (1366×768) LED-backlit display
- Up to 6 hours of battery life
- 2GB DDR3 RAM (up to 4 GB) with 320GB of HDD storage
- Built-in Motion Eye webcam for easy Skyping with your Valentine across town or on the other coast
- Stereo Bluetooth for streaming CD-quality music to compatible devices
- HDMI output and Direct X 11 compatibility for playing the latest 3D video games or watching new HD movies
- Weighs just over 3 lbs
- Comes in pink and silver
With AMD VISION Technology, the various VISION categories assist consumers in navigating the confusing world of PCs to simplify the buying process. AMD Vision is a combination of cutting edge processing and video power that allows you to experience vivid web and video content, sharp photos, and incredibly clear music.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Make sure you are a fan of the Tech Savvy Mama Facebook page and then share your story any 1 of the following 3 ways: You do not need to do all 3!
- Upload your video to my Facebook page. Uploaded videos need to be 2 minutes or less in length.
- Share the link to your blog post through my Facebook page. Blog posts must link back to this post and include the following disclosure: “I am sharing this story as an entry to win a Sony VAIO YB notebook as part of the AMD “Share the Love, Feel the Love” giveaway on TechSavvyMama.com”
- Leave a comment on my Facebook wall. Comments should be less than 100 words.
- Tweet this daily and leave the link in your comment: I entered to win a #SonyVAIO YB from @TechSavvyMama & @AMD_Unprocessed! Enter here: http://bit.ly/eSzCUq
- Update your Facebook status to read: “I entered to win a Sony VIAO from TechSavvyMama.com & AMD!” and leave a comment below.
- Become a fan of the Tech Savvy Mama Facebook page and leave a comment
- Subscribe to Tech Savvy Mama via email and comment below.
- Like AMD on Facebook and leave a comment below.
- Follow @AMDNotebook on Twitter and tell me in your comment.
Fine print: Winner will be selected on Friday, February 18 and will be contacted via Facebook. Winner must provide a US mailing address and phone number for shipping purposes within 24 hours or an alternate winner will be selected. AMD and Leticia-TechSavvyMama.com are not responsible for items lost or damaged during shipping or shipping delays.
In accordance with the FTC Guidelines and WOMMA Code of Ethics, I am disclosing that I am an AMD Mom. As an AMD Mom, I receive products for review purposes, host giveaways, and am provided with a conference stipend. No compensation was received for this post and it wasn’t a requirement to host this giveaway. All opinions are my own. Graphics provided courtesy of AMD and Sony.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama