- Incredible Journey – Nick and Sally are playing in their homemade Thingamajigger, when the Cat arrives to take them on a real adventure! Off they go to meet Salmon Sam, who is returning to the pool where she hatched so she can lay her eggs. With the help of the Subber-e-blubber, they follow Samantha on her incredible journey!
- Bamboozled – Sally needs to find a gift for her stuffed Panda, Pammy. Who better to ask than a real Panda? The Cat takes them to meet Zhu Zhu, a giant panda who helps the kids to discover all the wonderful things you can do with bamboo. It’s a perfect gift for Pammy the Panda!
Teeny Weeny Adventure/ I See Seeds
- Teeny Weeny Adventure – Nick has spotted a tiny ladybug, but Sally has found an even smaller ant! And there’s nothing smaller than an ant. Or is there? Cat takes Nick and Sally to meet a variety of single-celled creatures, the smallest anywhere! Nick and Sally soon learn that a drop of water holds a whole lot more than they ever realized!
- I See Seeds – Sally and Nick are going on an adventure, but how are they going to get there? Skateboard? Train? Rocketship? They just can’t decide, until Cat suggests they see how trees send their seeds on trips. They follow different seeds as they travel through the air, float on the water and hitch rides on animals.
- Visit Dr. Seuss’ online playland called Seussville. Every year for the past two years I’ve written about this great site and provided links to my favorite games as Dr. Seuss’ birthday draws near that can be found in my original post called Celebrate Dr. Seuss’ Birthday with a Trip to Seussville.
- Take the Read Across America pledge on the National Education Association’s (NEA) Read Across America site
- Tivo some episodes of The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That and host an after school viewing party for friends. Serve delicious Cat in the Hat inspired cupcakes like my friend Amy over at TeachMama. She made the Cat’s hat by alternating red and white marshmallows! Since my description doesn’t do them justice, visit her post to see her super cute pictures!
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama