- What kinds of trips will you use the bag for? Family vacations require a larger bag to accommodate clothes for multiple family members whereas business travelers only need to worry about packing for one.
- How many days do you typically travel? Longer trips require a bigger bag.
- Hard sided or soft sided suitcase? A hard sided suitcase provides a durable exterior shell but the soft-sided fabric gives a little, often accommodating extra items.
- What about pockets? Pockets on the inside help provide compartments for organizational purposes for smaller items whereas outside ones allow for easy access to items.
- Do you need compression straps? Compression straps? Yes, those straps on the inside of the bag. Sometimes they’re elastic to stretch and clip over contents to hold them in place and other times they are adjustable, helping to eliminate extra space between items. Figure out how you use your compression straps or if you need them at all.
- What kind of warranty or guarantee comes with the bag? We know bags take a beating when we say goodbye to them as we check them to our final destination. Normal wear and tear is one thing but mishaps like a wheel falling off, a handle not telescoping properly, or a zipper breaking usually means the death for a suitcase. Some companies offer lifetime warranties.
- Are more expensive bags better? Not always. More than the price, consider what you need from your bag and find the suitcase that fits your budget based on how often you plan to use it.
|KIVABags 26″ Rolling Upright|
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama