|HP Pavilion dm1z Laptop|
Netbooks have always seemed like a great idea until you actually try to do something useful with them. Typically they don’t have enough RAM or a big enough screen to accomplish much more than web surfing and word processing for an extended period of time.
|HP dm1z comes with 3 USB ports, VGA, HDMI, ethernet, and a headphone jack|
- The laptop has an 11.6” screen with a resolution of 1366×768 which is better than many netbooks with a barely-usable resolution of 1024×600. This laptop’s 11.6” screen displays as much information as many other 13” or 15” laptops.
- The silver and black case has 3 USB ports, VGA, HDMI, ethernet, a headphone jack, and a SD card slot. The laptop comes with integrated Bluetooth and wifi. Battery life is listed as 9.5 hours although I didn’t ever run it down to empty to test it.
- Above the center of the screen is a VGA webcam with average 640×480 resolution. At this resolution, it isn’t what people would consider HD.
- The laptop weighs only 3 pounds, 7 ounces. Despite the compact case, it contains a full-size keyboard with raised buttons and physical separation between the keys on the keyboard. The keyboard is a huge bonus when considering the typical netbook experience that comes with a shrunken keyboard.
- HP dm1z ships standard with Windows 7 Home Premium which is not included with most netbooks.
|The patterned black case resists fingerprints|
|The full-size keyboard is a wonderful addition to this lightweight machine|
|Super slim yet provides a substantial experience either at home or on the go|
I am an AMD Mom (#AMDMom) and received this product for review as part of my participation in the program. All opinions are my own.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama