|King Cryolophosaurus= Elvis in dino form|
|The Dinosaur Big City of Laramidia|
- Practice reading and speaking. Help your child practice the letters of the alphabet while learning, speaking and singing about the diversity of dinosaurs that once lived on Earth with the “Dinosaurs A – Z song” and have fun learning about letters and dinosaurs.
- Learn about color. Help your child understand, investigate and make predictions about the science of color, using household basics including food coloring, clean food jars/containers, colored markers and a cookie sheet with this activity about colorful hypotheses.
- Develop fine motor skills such as coloring; cutting; drawing; buttoning; zippering; building. With Buddy’s help, you can practice some of these skills while making a Stegosaurus Puppet.
- Practice gross motor skills such as running, jumping and throwing. Try “Playing Dino Ball Your Way” to improve these skills–and get some exercise too–by inventing the rules for an imaginary game and then playing it!
- Explore size and scale. Using illustrations and physical markers, kids can measure out size differences in large dinosaurs to understand their size and scale! Check out the activity “Even Bigger than T.Rex!” at the following link and have some fun while learning about size.
We recently got a sample of the new Kids with Character set that contained a button down shirt, ringer T, and coordinating shorts and Captain Computer loved his new outfit! Super cute, affordable, and durable enough to withstand lots of pretend dinosaur play!
Dinosaur Train apparel is now available at Kohl’s and KMart. Check out this PJ set on sale for $13.50- marked down from $30!
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama