Subscriptions can be a smart way to save when many images are needed over an extended period of time. The 3-month, 6-month and 1-year subscription plans provide substantial savings ($0.19-0.23 / image) and the ability to access image sizes that best meet your needs.
Image sizes are determined by how you will be using your image. Here’s a quick guide to the image sizes available and what they’re best for:
- Web- websites, mobile apps, blogs
- Web plus- Presentations, websites, mobile apps, blogs
- Print- publishing, brochures, presentations, websites, mobile apps, blogs
|Save photos as you browse to your Lightbox|
|Photos.com Lightbox saves your favorite photos for downloading later|
|Choose from various download sizes depending on where you
plan to publish your image
- Follow @Photosdotcom and leave a comment that you have done so below
- Tweet this daily and leave a link to your tweet in your comment: Win a 50 image print pack w/ royalty free images from @Photosdotcom & @TechSavvyMama! Enter here: www.techsavvymama.com #giveaway
- Subscribe to Tech Savvy Mama via email, through your feed, or via the Google Followers gadget. Leave a comment for each way you follow for an additional entry.
- Prize cannot be substituted for cash.
- Prize cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, or promotions being run by the sponsor company (in this case Photos.com).
- Prize must be redeemed using a promotion code for a 100% discount at the time of checkout on the Photos.com site.
- Winner will be selected from all eligible comments on Friday, September 2 using Random.org. Winner will be contacted by email or Twitter and must reply within 24 hours or another winner will be selected from eligible entries.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama