Fall is here and if the gray skies threaten your apple picking plans for the day, head to Baltimore for Healthy First Saturday. Healthy First Saturday is Port Discovery’s community health fair that is part of Baltimore’s Healthy City Days. Here is the schedule of events included with museum admission:
- Baltimore Health Care Access Health Corner: 10am – 1pm
- Cook and Tell with McCormick: 11 am, 12 pm, 1pm
- Pop Up Science: 11 am; 11:30 am
- Circle Time: 11:30 am
- Fitness Camp for Kids: 11 am – 11:45 am
- Visit from FIDOs for Freedom: 2 pm – 3:30pm
Free events that promote health and wellness also occurring in the Atrium adjacent to Port Discovery:
- Tobacco Free Bus Tour: 10 am – 2 pm
- YMCA Fit and Fun: 10 am – 1 pm
- Fitness Camp for Kids with Monte Sanders: 11 am – 11:45 am
- Free blood pressure screenings, courtesy of Total Health Care: 10 am – 2 pm
Earlier this week the kids and I had the pleasure of visiting Port Discovery to help CBS Baltimore film a piece on healthy living for Healthy City Days. Take a look at how we stay healthy!
We received free tickets for museum admission for our participation. No additional compensation was received and all opinions are my own.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama