With a weekend trip, there’s no prepping for a week’s stay at a beach house, packing endless amounts of stuff, or doing tons of laundry post-trip and I’m mighty tempted by The Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort’s Family Adventure Package to book and go!
Ranked the ninth best island in the U.S. by Conde Nast magazine, The Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort would be a fabulous place to build sand castles, explore the 11-mile lagoon system at Palmetto dunes, fly a kite on the white sand South Carolina beaches, and enjoy the warm waters of the Atlantic.
The Family Adventure package includes:
- Children’s pail/shovel and kite to fly on the beach for each registered child ($20 value for two children)
- Picture frame for each registered child to decorate ($38 value for two children)
- Disposable camera to capture those memories ($16 value)
- Smore’s Kit ($18 value)
- Full day’s beach chair and umbrella rental for each registered adult: ($30 value for two adults)
- Two hours of Kids Camp per registered child (valued at $80 for two children)
Wouldn’t you want a long weekend here as one last summer getaway?
No compensation was received for this post. Omni’s pitch just made me want to savor summer with one last family vacation! Images courtesy of Omni and Microsoft Images.