Just in time for Black Friday, Best Buy unveiled a new shopping experience for consumers at various national locations. Redesigned stores provide a customer focused experience where convenience is a main goal.
Stores across the country received upgrades and new layouts in order to provide new customer experience including these 8 features:
- An expanded Geek Squad precinct that makes understanding gadgets easier. The Geek Squad Solution Central Geek is a prominent feature, located in the center of the store. It provides access to the knowledgeable Geek Squad team to help you determine what devices are right for you thanks to unbiased advice. If you can’t make it into a store to ask questions, Tweet @GeekSquad for answers to your tech questions.
- Best Buy Mobile store-within-a-store Technology Education Agents are on staff to provide answers and help to increase your confidence with the technology you have in your home.
- A Magnolia Design Center showroom environment enables you to test out home entertainment components is complete with family room, outdoor patio and dedicated home theater to allow you test the functionality of equipment you’re thinking of bringing into your home.
- Pacific Kitchen & Home centers inside stores provide entry level to full luxury options when updating, replacing or remodeling. Experienced appliance professionals are on hand to help select the right solution for your kitchen design.
- Eye-level displays creating more opportunities for shoppers to play with and discover the technology they love.
- Digital registers located throughout the store to streamline the check-out process to get customers in and out faster than ever.
- In-store digital displays that update as often as Best Buy’s products do in order for consumers to be in the know about latest information about favorite brands.
Giveaway: Best Buy is offering the opportunity for Tech Savvy Mama readers to win gift cards to enjoy the new in-store shopping experience. Win 1 of five $25 Best Buy gift cards by using the Rafflecopter entry form below.
I received a Best Buy gift card for visiting and sharing the redesigned Best Buy in-store features but all opinions are my own. Images courtesy of Best Buy.