If you’ve ever wished you could know exactly when your packages were going to be delivered and reschedule their delivery around your schedule, the free UPS My Choice service can help. As a busy mom and businesswoman who is constantly trying to streamline my schedule, I find the free benefits of UPS My Choice to be extremely helpful but the premium member services worth every penny of the $40/year charge.
UPS My Choice provides flexibility and control over home deliveries just through setting up an account. I receive delivery alerts via text, phone, or email when packages are put into the UPS system to be delivered to my address along with approximate delivery time. Use online authorization for any packages needing signatures to avoid having to hang around the house waiting for items to arrive or request packages be held at pickup at a UPS facility. And would you believe that all of those features are absolutely free?
- Manage and track all my home deliveries with a convenient, online calendar.
- Designate where I’d like our driver to leave your package (e.g. porch, back door, etc) which is a great feature if traveling for the holidays.
- Have your packages left with a neighbor (neighbor must be within walking distance), another great holiday benefit as a Premium Member.
- Schedule a two-hour window for home delivery for a little extra. It costs $5 per use for Premium Members.
How do you get started? Just create a login for a free membership or sign up to be a Premium Member.
Since I’m such a huge fan of UPS My Choice, I’ll be talking how to save time and money during this Wednesday’s #HassleFreeHolidays Twitter party.
- What: UPS #HassleFreeHolidays Twitter Party
- Where: Follow the hashtag: #HassleFreeHolidays. No RSVP necessary! Just tweet with the hashtag during the time of the Twitter party.
- When: Wednesday, November 14 from 1-2 pm EST
- Why: For fun, prizes, and lots of great tips on how to make your holidays hassle free. For additional details, read the UPS blog post. For complete contest details, visit the official rules.
I received a complimentary UPS My Choice Premium Membership and am being compensated for my time in participating in the Twitter party but all opinions are my own and based on my love of using UPS My Choice.