As a member of Master Lock’s Live Secure Safety Squad, I have been compensated for my time in writing this post and receive samples for review.
Every year around the holidays, our neighborhood suffers a rash of burglaries. Neighbors report that their cars have been rifled through in the middle of the night, items are missing from their yards, and on occasion, homes have been broken into. These unsettling incidences make homeowners feel violated and renew the desire to protect and secure items in and around homes.
This year Master Lock and Sentry Safe want to help. As trusted manufacturers of high quality security products that you can depend on, I’m thrilled to be giving away an incredible set of six different products designed to secure your belongings through the holidays and beyond while you’re at home and away!
Win these 5 items courtesy of Master Lock and Sentry Safe to protect your house this holiday season and beyond!
- Braided Steel Retractable Cable with Set Your Own Combination Lock ($12.23)— This retractable cable lock features a 2’ braided steel cable coated with vinyl to protect against scratches that provides strength and flexibility. Pull out the cable to secure items with a snug fit and then recoil the cable with a single touch thanks to the push button mechanism. This lock is great for securing sports bags, golf bags, skis, bikes, and small items around your yard.
- Luggage Locks— Traveling for the holidays and checking your luggage? You need luggage locks. Set Your Own Combination TSA-Accepted Luggage Lock with Flexible Shackle ($9.21) and Set Your Own Combination TSA-Accepted Luggage Lock (2 pack for $18.91) provide peace of mind that bags won’t be rifled through when checked through to your destination. They’re also great for backpacks, duffel bags, sports bags, briefcases, computer bags, and jewelry and curio cabinets.
- Looped End Cable ($10.18)— This self coiling cable is 6’ long and 3/8” in diameter to secure items such as bicycles, residential gates and fences, grills, lawnmowers, tools, and ladders when used with laminated locks, solid steel locks, and mini-U locks. Use it with padlock or combination locks you already have to keep your belongings safe.
- Portable Mini Safe ($12.83)— This compact portable mini safe is designed to hold keys, cash, jewelry, and other personal items. The 6” cable lanyard loops back over the locking bar so the mini safe can be attached to a fixed object.
- Sentry Safe Digital Alarm Safe ($429)— Nothing can secure valuables better than a home safe. Sentry Safes are designed to protect items in your home from unexpected dangers like fire, water, and burglars. Sentry makes their safes to withstand temperatures ranging from 1150-1850 degrees Fahrenheit, protect your items thanks to various levels of waterproof and water-resistant technology, and survive impact. Sentry Safes are heated and then dropped 15 or 30 feet, cooled, inverted, and reheated to ensure that your contents stay safe. This spring Sentry released a line of digital alarm safes that feature a touch keypad entry and a loud audible alarm. The safe’s alarm will alert its owner in the event the safe is moved, tampered with or five wrong code attempts are entered. If you’ve never shopped for a safe before and aren’t sure what to get, the helpful Find Your Safe feature can assist you in selecting the safe that’s just right for your family’s needs.
This prize pack from Master Lock and Sentry Safe is valued at almost $500 and is designed to protect your family’s belongings this holiday season and throughout the year. To enter, use the Rafflecopter form below!
This post and giveaway was written as part of my involvement as a member of the Master Lock’s Live Secure Safety Squad. All opinions are my own. Images courtesy of Master Lock and Sentry Safe.