This is a sponsored post
Each and every day we protect our kids because they’re what matters most but how would you protect them if something happened to you? As terrifying as it is to think of our own mortality, it’s necessary to plan ahead just in case and one of the best things you can do is make sure you have life insurance.
If you just groaned, rolled your eyes, or know you need to make time for the many steps involved but just can’t right now, the free Jenny Life mobile app streamlines the life insurance process to help you get coverage to protect your family faster.
Why You Need Life Insurance
Life insurance is adulting at its finest. Having a life insurance policy ensures that you have a plan for your debt if you were to die tomorrow. Death is hard enough but adding financial burden to the sorrow that comes with loss is a hardship you can avoid when you purchase a life insurance policy. Forbes’ Yes, You Probably Need Life Insurance and Here’s Why encourages you to ask these 3 fundamental questions when contemplating life insurance:
- If You Were to Die Tomorrow, Who Would Assume Your Debt? If you own a home, a business, or have personal liabilities, someone else will become responsible for those liabilities (generally your next of kin). Therefore, your spouse, your parents or your siblings could end up having to pay your debts after the good Lord takes you.
- Do You Have Children? Guess what? If you have kids and you don’t have life insurance, you may have put your entire family at risk. I know that seems a bit harsh but it is a potential reality. Enough said on that.
- Are You A Business Owner? What would happen to your business if something were to happen to you? Do you have a succession plan? If you a business owner and do not have a succession plan, speak to a financial advisor to get you on track to help you create one. This could mean purchasing some type of insurance product and creating some documents determining who would inherit your business and its assets and liabilities.
Forbes gives us some serious things to consider but instead of running the other way in fear, take charge of your finances by getting a policy today. And yes, you can get life insurance today!
Jenny Life Makes Life Insurance Easy for Parents
Securing a life insurance policy used to be a lengthy process that involved applying for a policy, scheduling a medical exam, fasting for bloodwork, peeing in a cup, completing an exhaustive phone interview, waiting for the application to be approved, and worrying that you’ll possibly be rejected. This time consuming, outdated process is no more thanks to Jenny Life.
After finding that over 60% of mothers don’t have life insurance, the Seattle-based company gave its team of insurance specialists and software engineers the task of building a better process. Jenny created a mobile application for your Apple or Android phone that allows you to get a quote and apply for life insurance in a few minutes.
It’s never been easier to get life insurance directly from your mobile phone anytime and anywhere. Jenny Life is currently available in 48 states, though not in Montana or New York quite yet.
Designed with busy parents in mind, Jenny Life makes life insurance easy so there’s no reason to not have mortality protection to cover your kids and household.
So what are you waiting for? Download the free Jenny Life app for your iOS or Android device and get a life insurance policy anytime and anywhere to protect your family. But do your loved ones a favor and do this today to ensure they’ll be protected just in case.
For more information:
- Visit the Jenny Life website
- Like Jenny Life on Facebook
- Follow Jenny Life on Twitter
- Watch Jenny Life videos on Vimeo
This post was sponsored by Jenny Life but all opinions are my own.