Parrotheads missing Jimmy Buffet concerts can pull out Hawaiian shirts, hula skirts, straw hats, and leis for Jimmy Buffett’s Escape to Margaritaville at the National Theatre in Washington, DC. Visit Margaritaville beginning Tuesday, October 8 to get away from it all and stay to find something you never expected.
About Jimmy Buffett’s Escape to Margaritaville
With a book by Emmy Award winner Greg Garcia (“My Name is Earl,” “Raising Hope”) and Emmy Award nominee Mike O’Malley (“Survivors Remorse,” “Shameless”) Escape to Margaritaville is the musical comedy featuring both original songs and your most-loved Jimmy Buffett classics, including “Fins,” “Volcano,” “Cheeseburger in Paradise” and many more.
USA Today calls it “A little slice of paradise!” Entertainment Weekly raves, “It will knock your flip-flops off!” So don’t let the party start without you.
Forget island time because there’s no time like the present to get tickets! Escape to Margaritaville is at the National Theatre from Tuesday, October 8 – Sunday, October 13 for only 8 shows. Shows are at the following dates and times:
- Tuesday, October 8 at 7:30 pm
- Wednesday, October 9 at 7:30 pm
- Thursday, October 10 at 7:30 pm
- Friday, October 11 at 8 pm
- Saturday, October 12 at 2 pm and 8 pm
- Sunday, October 13 at 2 pm and 7:30 pm
Tickets for Jimmy Buffett’s Escape to Margaritaville may be purchased at TheNationalDC.com, in person at the National Theatre box office (weekdays, Noon to 6:00 PM), or by calling 800-514-3849. The performance is recommended for ages 13 and up. It runs approximately 2 hours and 25 minutes, including intermission.
Win a pair of tickets to see Jimmy Buffett’s Escape to Margaritaville!
The National Theatre is providing a pair of 2 tickets to the 7:30 pm performance of Jimmy Buffett’s Escape to Margaritaville on Wednesday, October 9 . To enter, leave a comment sharing your favorite Jimmy Buffet song. Winner will be notified on Wednesday, October 2 and will have 24 hours to claim their tickets.
Before you enter, check your calendars to be sure you’re able to attend the Escape to Margaritaville performance on Wednesday, October 9 at 7:30pm since there are no alternate dates or ticket transfers available for this giveaway. Please note anyone associated with Allied (promo partners, employees, etc.) are not eligible to enter the contest. Thanks!
Upcoming Shows at The National Theatre
There’s an incredible lineup shows for the 2019-2020 Broadway at The National Theatre’s season. Take a look at what’s coming and get tickets now!
- Oct. 18-19, 2019: Mystery Science Theater 3000 Live
- Nov. 12-17, 2019: RENT – 20th Anniversary Tour
Nov. 21-23, 2019: John Leguizamo – Latin History for Morons
- Nov. 29, 2019: Mandy Patinkin in Concert: Diaries
- Dec. 3-8, 2019: The Illusionists – Magic of the Holidays
- Dec. 10-15, 2019: Fiddler on the Roof – Directed by Bartlett Sher
- Dec. 17, 2019 – Jan. 5, 2020: Jersey Boys
- Jan. 31 – Feb. 1, 2010: The Simon & Garfunkel Story
- Feb. 11-16, 2020: The King’s Speech
- Mar. 3-8, 2020: Bandstand
- Mar. 27 – Apr. 5, 2020: Sting starring in The Last Ship
- Apr. 7-26, 2020: Roald Dahl’s Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- May 8-17, 2020: Blue Man Group
- July 22 – Aug. 2, 2020: Summer: The Donna Summer Musical
The National Theatre provided complimentary tickets for this giveaway. No compensation was received for this post. Images courtesy of The National Theatre. Affiliate links are included in this post.