It’s Tech Savvy Mama Quiz Day! Did you think about yesterday’s questions and are you ready for today’s multiple choice quiz?
Here it is! There are no wrong answers.
Even though I can’t give you an A, I can enter you to win a ruby T-Mobile BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8100 and an orange Nokia 5310 Xpress Music for you and your family to experience the new T-Mobile Family Allowances plan!
- Elementary school
- Middle school
- High School
- Never- only adults should have cell phones
2. What would motivate you the most to buy your child a phone?
- Safety (knowing they can always reach me)
- Coordinating busy schedules (pick-ups, etc.)
- Social (keeping them in touch with family and friends)
- Nothing- I don’t think children should have phones
3. What concerns you the most about providing your child with a mobile phone?
- Surprise bills because my child would text or download too much without my knowledge
- Not knowing who my child is talking or texting with.
- Losing my child’s attention when we are together because they’re using their phone instead of engaging in the moment.
- Access to inappropriate content.
4. If you were considering buying a mobile phone for your child, what would be the #1 purchase factor?
- Cost of service.
- Ability to manage usage (example: set limits on minutes, texting, times of use and available features.
- Choice of phones.
To enter, leave your answers in your comment along with your e-mail address. And remember….An A for your efforts and a chance to win a gorgeous ruby T-Mobile BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8100 and a hip orange Nokia 5310!
By the way, T-Mobile feedback collected from BlogHer will be posted tomorrow. Come back tomorrow and comment on the results and for an additional chance to win!
Thanks to T-Mobile for allowing me to repost these questions and for sponsoring this giveaway!
Fine print: To be eligible, comments must follow guidelines outlined above and contain an e-mail address where you can be contacted when you win. Comments must be received by August 20, 2008 at Midnight. Winner will be chosen at random by random.org and will need to reply with 48 hours to claim their prize. Giveaway does not include T-Mobile service plan.
Thanks for reading Tech Savvy Mama through your feed!
Original post by Tech Savvy Mama